Friday, July 6, 2007

Hello

So I moved to this site from posting on myspace, though I'm not exactly sure what inspired the move. I think it had something to do with not wanting to lose all my postings should I ever decide to get rid of my myspace account.

I guess we'll see if I like this site better to post to- no promises, though.

Tonight I was planning to write something well thought out about my recent feelings on various topics, but after deciding to create this and bringing all my old stuff over I'm a little tired and frankly a little sick of my own words.

I think maybe tonight I'll put an old write up I did on here. Once someone asked me to write on my experience of living in Africa and I did, and I think it came out alright if barely informative.

Lets see if I can't search it out on this machine and throw it on here.

I guess if I can't find it you'll know because there wont be two posts this evening. Deal?

No comments: